Women On Par
Custom Web App for a Golf League. This site allows it's users to enter their score and set their availability for the following week. The Admin's are able to generate a schedule and post news for its members.
This Site was created for a Golf group from Toronto, Ontario.
This site can be customized to fit the needs of any Golf League that would like their own!
Try The Example Linked
Admin Account Login
email: Admin@admin.com password: Admin1234
User Account Login
email: firstname.lastname@example.org password: Test1234
User and Admin Dashboard
- See the upcoming Round information and mark if User is attending
- See Prior Round results and see the winner
- Recent News that has been posted
- Special Function that is upcoming
- Enter your Score and hole results for your recent rounds
- See all user prior entered Scores
- Users can adjust their contact Settings
- Users can change their password
- Users can change their restrictions/conditions for rounds (carpool, tee time restriction)
- Set their upcoming attendance for Special Functions
Admin - Admin Only
- See a list of all users and their information
- See the availability for the next round and generate a schedule for the next Round
- See all users scores and filters and adjust as necessary
- See all courses and edit/add new ones as needed
- See the winners from all previous rounds
- See attendance for Special Functions
- See all news that has been posted by the Admin
- See information on the upcoming special Functions
- See the year's schedule and information
This is the largest project I have worked on. It combines many different aspects from database and authentication to user input and file generation.
Throughout this project I have learned to work with Strapi and their method of authentication and use of email and media integration. I have also expanded my knowledge with NextJS and TailwindCSS.
Client: NextJS, TailwindCSS, Vercel, Typescript, MobX
Backend: Heroku, Strapi